Startup Financing Strategies with Roger Royse
We are pleased to invite you to attend our Q Bay Training Series Talk, which will be held on On September 14th, 2021 @3pm. Roger Royse (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rogerroyse/) is giving a presentation on “Startup Financing Strategies.”
Roger Royse is a partner in the Palo Alto office of Haynes and Boone, LLP and practices in the areas of corporate and securities law, domestic and international tax, mergers and acquisitions, and fund formation. He works with companies ranging from newly formed tech startups to publicly traded multinationals in a variety of industries.
Roger Royse will discuss the various options available to entrepreneurs when it comes to funding their startup.
1) What are the best funding options for entrepreneurs to scale their business?
2) When should entrepreneurs pursue external funding?
3) How do entrepreneurs choose the right investor?
4) What alternative sources of funding are available?
5) How and why should a founder stage their funding rounds?
6) When should a founder think about exiting?
7) How can advisors help with the funding process?
Date & Time: September 14, 2021
03:00 pm – 04:00 pm, September 14 (PDT)
06:00 pm – 7:00 pm, September 14 (EDT)
06:00 am – 7:00 am, September 15 (GMT+8, Beijing)
Venue: Zoom for All participants
This is a virtual event through zoom, please feel free to register here. Look forward to having you join us at this event!